We provide a wide range of professional services to energy companies. Our unrivalled knowledge of UK energy efficiency and carbon reduction policy, combined with the team's experience both as an obligated energy company and in managing and delivering major energy efficiency schemes means that we have the skills and experience to help.
We can help if you require:
- advice and consulting support
- low carbon and energy efficiency strategy development
- planning, delivery and project management of low carbon or energy efficiency programmes
- providing carbon credits to help you fulfil your Energy Companies Obligation (ECO) requirements.
The Energy Companies Obligation (ECO) creates a legal obligation on energy suppliers to fund energy and fuel-saving improvements to households through the establishment of three distinct targets:
- the Carbon Emissions Reduction Obligation (focused on hard-to-treat homes)
- the Carbon Saving Communities Obligation (focused on areas of low income)
- the Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation (focused on low income and vulnerable households).
Our deep-rooted knowledge of the complex eligibility criteria and rules of ECO means we can work collaboratively with you on meeting your ECO requirements. And our work with private and social landlords, energy efficiency supply chain companies and private householders means that we can cost-effectively source carbon and lifetime cost saving credits on your behalf.
Here's how it works.
Get in touch today and speak to a member of our team.