Green Homes Grant

Homeowners and landlords in England can apply for a grant from the government towards the cost of installing energy efficient and low-carbon heating improvements to homes, which could help save up to £600 a year on energy bills.

There are two levels of grant based on your circumstances:

  1. Up to £5000 is available to any homeowner or landlords that can cover up to two thirds of the cost of qualifying improvements to their property

  2. Up to £10,000 is available to homeowners that can cover up to 100% of the cost if they or a member of their household receives a qualifying benefit* (see list below) .
AgilityEco can offer support to households in receipt of a qualifying benefit and interested in applying for the higher level of Green Homes Grant voucher low-income scheme through our “Connect for Help” service.

As well as explaining to you how to apply for the Green Homes Grant voucher low-income scheme, Connect for Help offers additional FREE, in-depth support helping you to reduce your bills, stay warm and access local services. Please note that eligibility for in-depth support is based on household income, receipt of state benefits, health conditions and family situation. Please complete as much of this form as possible, and our team will then be able to confirm your eligibility over the phone.


If you are interested in our “Connect for Help” service to support your energy saving needs, you can apply online: or call us FREE on 0800 029 4548.

You can find out more about eligibility requirements for the Connect for Help service here.


If you are solely interested in a voucher as an applicant who is NOT in receipt of income-related benefits and are able to fund a proportion of the measures you are applying for, please visit the government-run website:

You can read more about the Green Homes Grant scheme on this government website:

Please read the privacy policy on this website to understand how we look after your information.


*You qualify for the Green Home Grants low-income scheme if you receive at least one of the following benefits:
• Income based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
• Income based Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
• Income Support (IS)
• Pension Guarantee Credit
• Working Tax Credit (WTC)
• Child Tax Credits (CTC)
• Universal Credit (UC)
• Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
• Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• Attendance Allowance
• Carer’s Allowance
• Severe Disablement Allowance
• Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
• Contribution based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
• Contribution based Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
• Housing benefit