Our sister company Bierce can provide the solutions to all your property surveying needs, in order to help homes, businesses and public sector organisations manage energy efficiency initiatives and statutory marketing requirements.
Bierce's qualified team of surveyors have the experience and technical know-how to produce Energy Performance Certificates, Green Deal Advice Reports, Stock Assessments, Chartered Surveyor Reports and many other types of technical surveys.
Bierce is at the forefront of implementing recommendations from the Each Home Counts review and BEIS policy guidance. Its expertise and services include:
- Guidance, conformity and training on PAS2030 auditing and compliance
- PAS2030, CIGA approved for independent pre-install cavity auditing (QSurve)
- ECO technical monitoring (for Energy Companies, Managing Agents and Installers)
- ECO compliance support framework, reporting and advisory service
- Energy Performance Certificates, domestic and commercial
- Skilled and experienced ECO/PAS2030 surveys – deemed score (DSSY), building inspections (PIBI)
- SAP and ECO feasibility, quality and suitability audits/calculations
- RICS Red Book Valuations and surveys
- Bierce is Gas Safe Registered is the “go to” place for advice on the minimum energy efficiency standards for both domestic and non-domestic properties.